Besides instructional design, training, and evaluation, the Center for Development of Human Services, a program of the Research Foundation for
SUNY at Buffalo State, offers the following supportive services to our program sponsors.
Consulting, Coaching, and Technical Assistance
The Center provides consulting, technical assistance, and coaching of workers, managers, and administrators that advances organizational
capacity to serve clients by achieving measurable outcomes. Areas of expertise include:
- Adult Education
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Child Welfare Workforce
- Child Protection
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Foster Care
- Organizational Management and Leadership
The Center’s instructional designers, graphic designers, editor, and publication specialists are available to create brochures, pamphlets, webinars, newsletters,
or other informational materials for our program sponsors. See samples of our work.
To discuss your agency’s material needs, please contact Jeanette Koncikowski, Senior Manager of Instructional Design and Development, at (716) 796-2110.
Conferences and Event Management
The Center has over 30 years’ experience organizing and hosting conferences and events for our program sponsors.
Our registration system has a Conference Program that maintains registration for participants, presenters,
and special guests and can generate personalized itineraries, name badges, and folder labels for each participant,
enabling us to provide organizations with personalized conference materials.
This sophisticated program also gives us the ability to produce demographical reports,
which provides our agency with the ability to generate participant workshop selection lists and totals, summaries of workshop allocation,
and attendance lists by participate name or agency target population and to post summary reports. Our conferences typically include:
- A distinguished keynote speaker who shares his or her dynamic and compelling experiences with our participants.
- A variety of workshop selections. These workshop topics are geared towards our program sponsor’s needs and goals.
- Trainers who are committed to helping to deliver high-quality workshops.
- Seminar coordinators and support services working collaboratively to ensure that all phases of the conference run smoothly from start to finish.
Please contact Registration Services at (716) 876-7600 ext. 600 for additional information.
Upcoming conferences and events can be found on our training calendar.